- Ultra fast endpoint analysis - results in 20 minutes
- Suitable for singleplex and multiplex reactions
- High-yield PCR
- Template generation for sequencing
- FAST - less time from sample to result
- ACCURATE - specific and reliable PCR in singleplex and multiplex assays
- STABLE - 30 day stability at room temperature
- TRUSTWORTHY - avoid carry-over contamination with UNG mixes and get reliable results in sanger sequencing applications
- SolisFAST® DNA Polymerase: In silico-designed analogue of Taq DNA Polymerase with enhanced stability at room temperature, fast hot-start and faster extension rates compared to the wild type Taq DNA Polymerase.
- PCR buffer: Includes 17.5 mM MgCl2 (1X PCR solution 3.5 mM MgCl2), dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP), UNG, additives that maximize efficiency of PCR reaction
- Green loading dye*: Mix of blue and yellow dye to allow tracking of DNA during electrophoresis.
*The mix is not recommended for use in applications where spectrophotometric measurements are necessary (e.g. Sanger sequencing). Migration speed: blue dye – TBE: ~3.5 kb, TAE: ~4.5 kb; yellow dye – TBE: ~35 bp, TAE: ~45 bp).
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
- Routine storage at -20 °C until expiry date
- The mix can be stored at +4 °C for up to 6 months
- Stability at room temperature (15 - 25 °C) for 1 month
- Freeze-thaw stability: 30 cycles
This product is supplied for research use only. Covered by patent EP2501716, made following the methods of US Patent No 9,321,999. SolisFAST® is an EU registered trademark of Solis BioDyne OÜ.
Please contact email@example.com
for any questions or comments regarding the performance of the Mix.