- Ultra fast DNA/cDNA target detection
- Gene expression analysis
- Copy Number Variation (CNV) analysis
- Targeted SNP genotyping
- FAST - delivers reproducible qPCR results up to 2x faster
- ACCURATE - reliable quantification across technical replicates
- SENSITIVE - consistent results with low- and high-copy targets
- TRUSTWORTHY - robust performance and 30 day stability at room temperature for extra convenience
- Applied BioSystems: 7500, 7500 Fast, QuantStudio™ 5, 6 Flex, 7 Flex, 12K Flex, ViiA™ 7
- SolisFAST® DNA Polymerase: In silico-designed analogue of Taq DNA Polymerase with enhanced stability at room temperature, fast hot-start and faster extension rates compared to the wild type Taq DNA Polymerase.
- qPCR buffer: Includes 16.5 mM MgCl2 (1X PCR solution 3.3 mM MgCl2), dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dUTP), UNG, additives that maximize efficiency of PCR reaction
- Purple dye: Internal passive reference dye used to normalize the fluorescent reporter signal generated in qPCR. If Cy5 or similar dye is used as one of the fluorophores, Purple passive reference dye might interfere with the signal. A version without passive reference or with ROX reference dye is available.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
- Routine storage at -20 °C until expiry date
- The mix can be stored at +4 °C for up to 6 months
- Stability at room temperature (15 - 25 °C) for 1 month
- Freeze-thaw stability: 30 cycles
Applied Biosystems is trademarks of Applied Biosystems LLC. QuantStudio and ViiA are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions or comments regarding the performance of the Mix.