- DNA/cDNA target detection
- Gene expression analysis
- Copy Number Variation (CNV) analysis
- miRNA profiling and quantification
- FAST - delivers reproducible qPCR results up to 2x faster
- ACCURATE - reliable quantification across technical replicates
- SENSITIVE - consistent results with low- and high-copy targets
- TRUSTWORTHY - robust performance and 30 day stability at room temperature for extra convenience
- Applied BioSystems: 7500, 7500 Fast, 7900HT Fast, QuantStudio™ 3, 5, 6, 7, 12K Flex, ViiA™ 7
- SolisFAST™ DNA Polymerase: In silico-designed analogue of Taq DNA Polymerase with enhanced stability at room temperature, fast oligo-based hot-start and faster extension rates compared to the wild type Taq DNA Polymerase.
- qPCR buffer: Includes 7.5 mM MgCl22 (1X PCR solution 1.5 mM MgCl2), dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), stabilizers and enhancers that maximize efficiency of PCR reaction
- SolisGreen® dye: fluorescent dye detected in the FAM channel
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
- Routine storage at -20 °C until expiry date
- The mix can be stored at +4 °C for up to 6 months
- Stability at room temperature (15 - 25 °C) for 1 month
- Freeze-thaw stability: 30 cycles
Applied Biosystems is trademarks of Applied Biosystems LLC. QuantStudio and ViiA are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
Please contact email@example.com
for any questions or comments regarding the performance of the Mix.