- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
- 5x Multiplex qPCR buffer
- 15 mM MgCl2, 1x PCR solution – 3 mM MgCl2
- dNTPs, including dUTP The mix allows UNG treatment to prevent carryover contamination from previous runs. IMPORTANT: UNG is not included in the 5x HOT FIREPol® Multiplex qPCR Mix and must be purchased separately.
- ROX dye If ROX, Texas Red or similar dye is used as one of the fluorophores, ROX passive reference dye might interfere with the signal. A version without passive reference or with Purple reference dye is available.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20 ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of the reagents.
Send an e-mail directly to our technical support and you will get answered in 24 hours (on working days).
or contact technical support via skype: support.sbd