- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
- improved detection of low target concentrations
- higher fluorescence level and lower Ct values
- compatible on most cyclers
- Appilied BioSystems: QuantStudio™ 3, 5, 6, 7, 12K Flex, ViiA™ 7, 7500
- Stratagene: MX3000PTM , MX3005PTM
- Bio-Rad: CFX96™ & CFX384™
- Qiagen: Rotor-Gene® Q, Rotor-Gene® 6000
- Eppendorf: Mastercycler® ep Realplex
- llumina: The Eco™
- Roche: LightCycler® 480
- HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
- 5x qPCR buffer
- 12.5 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 2.5 mM
- SolisGreen dye
- Internal reference based on ROX dye
ROX is an internal passive reference dye used to normalize the fluorescent reporter signal generated in qPCR.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of HOT FIREPol® SolisGreen qPCR Mix.
FIREPol is a trademark of Solis BioDyne. Applied Biosystems is a trademark of Applied Biosystems LLC. QuantStudio and ViiA are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation. Stratagene, M30005, MX3005P are trademarks of Agilent Technologies inc. Mastercycler is a trademark of Eppendorf AG. Rotor-Gene is a trademark of Qiagen GmbH. CFX96 and CFX384 are trademarks of Bio-Rad Laboratories. LightCycler is a trademark of Roche Diagnostics GMBH. The Eco is a trademark of Illumina Inc.
Please browse through our Troubleshooting Guide for qPCR,
contact technical support via skype: support.sbd. All inquiries will be responded within 24 hours at most.